We are expanding and looking to add a driven Growth Manager to our leadership team. Specifically, we are seeking a business development expert who is eager to strategize, execute and grow our sales pipeline.
As Growth Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing growth strategies, engaging qualified prospects, and nurturing business relationships. You will be an integral member of the leadership team, ensuring that sales goals are set, met and aligned with overall revenue targets.
You will oversee and execute on lead generation and acquisition processes, using a combination of inbound/outbound strategies and networking approaches to move prospects through the pipeline. To that end, as one of the first touchpoints, you will also be responsible for ensuring an exceptional client experience.
You will work closely with the project team and Managing Director to develop accurate project scopes, budgets and lead compelling pitch presentations.
If this description resonates with you and you would like to work for a forward-thinking marketing agency, we’d love to hear from you! Please review the following qualification and responsibilities before applying:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in B2B intermediate sales role
- Firm grasp of digital marketing to successfully navigate the sales process for our services
- Experience setting and executing sales strategies
- Proven experience tracking communications and sales cycles using a CRM or like technologies
- Proven experience in online and offline client acquisition tactics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, integrated marketing environment
- Comfortable attending and seeking out networking opportunities with those in the marketing field
Nice to Haves
- Proficiency in CRMs and marketing/sales tools
- Experience in marketing agency/industry
- Current contacts or relationships within the marketing field
- Experience being a member of a management team
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline to meet revenue targets
- Develop a system to track conversion rates and measure progress against sales goals
- Regularly maintain organized monthly, quarterly and annual sales projections
- Act as the first point of contact for sales inquiries; provide the Larche project team a comprehensive understanding of the prospect’s marketing objectives and requirements
- Nurture, pitch, and close prospects with the support of the Managing Director as needed and the project team
- Consult with operations and account management team for resource allocation
- Maintain a deep understanding of the agency’s breadth of capabilities
- Full-time, permanent
- Open-concept office environment, based out of Barrie, ON
- Remote working options available
- Monday through Friday, 9AM – 5PM
- Commission + base salary
- Commensurate with experience
- Group benefits plan following probationary period
- Cell phone and commute compensation
Hey! Hi! Hello!
If years of agency life taught us anything, it’s that we didn’t really like working at agencies. Unfortunately, by the time we realized that, we’d also developed a deep love for the work. We offer integrated marketing and web services, guided by two core principles:
We want to love our clients. Our favourite clients are the ones who shoot straight and get in the trenches with us. We insist on open, straightforward communication and a collaborative approach from our clients, and we expect our team members to return the favour.
We want to love our jobs. Too many agencies promise the world, then put the weight on their staff’s shoulders. Protecting our team’s wellness is a priority because it allows creativity to flourish, and keeps our quality high. We do it out of self interest, but it helps that it benefits our clients too.
Join the darkfun! side.
"*" indicates required fields